Sorry for the Inconvinience. I will update this page as soon as possible.
The content you can expect here are
- Operating System
- A 32bit operating system designed by me for educational purposes.
- Arm emulator
- An ARM processor simulation engine which can be used to simulate code compiled for arm processor. It comes with a gui and lots of Debugging facilities.
- Graphical Programming Environment
- A GUI tool to link nodes to each other to create a program flow.Similar to Labview. I actually created it to design a Digital simulator.
- uProc – An 32bit soft processor
- An 32bit microprocessor designed in Verilog. It is in primitive stage.
- llvm backend for uProc
- Backend for llvm targeting uProc, a 32bit soft processor. The front-end for llvm is clang. Thus this will be the compiler for uProc processor.
- A small scripting Language in Bison